Sunday, October 16, 2016

Whirlwind.

I can't quite believe that it's been a month. Four weeks have flown by. We are already one-third of our way through this journey.

God has been challenging us. Growing us. Empowering us. Changing lives.

I think it's safe to say that for many of us, this experience has been the start of something new. A place where healing begins. Where walls are being broken down. We are learning about where our identity lies. Learning who God has created us to be. Powerful people. Strong people. A people who are motivated by love and not by fear. We are no longer orphans. We are children of the Most High God.

That's just a quick summary in one short paragraph. :)

------------------------------------------

I love Uganda. I love this community. I love the people. I love life here.

When I think back over the past year and a half, I can't help praising God. Getting here did not feel like an easy journey. But this is where He wanted me to be at this moment and every time I get to share my story, I just glorify Him. He is so good. So faithful.

I will share more in depth later. Life is busy and flying by at unbelievable speeds.
But I will be sharing more in the weeks to come. I just wanted to post a quick update.

I'm alive. And God is working in mighty ways. :)

Psalm 115:1.

1 comment:

  1. Love you post! Thanks for taking the time to express how life has gone for you over the past month. I'm SO glad you are an integral part of life here in Uganda.

    ReplyDelete